Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dawn got a job!

Great news came today when Dawn accepted a full-time position with Companion Hospice. it is a local organization so she won't be driving too far and it will allow her to do what she so passionately set out to do. It has been a long wait but we are excited to have this stress out of our minds. God is providing and we are excited!



Justin is super busy right now with mid-terms and papers. He had his first exam today and it went well. This weekend he plans to read, watch 2 movies for his class, study for another mid-term, and write 2 papers. It should be a busy one!

Thanks to everyone for all your prayers for Dawn's job hunt and Justin's schooling. We are looking forward to developing a routine.

2 comments:

  1. Wahooooo! Congratulations, certainly an answer to prayer.

    When I read the title of your post, I let out a little squeal, so my roommate asked me what happened, and I told him that one of my friends who moved out to California recently, finally found a job. To that he said, "I can definitely relate to that, I just read 'the Grapes of Wrath'." I thought that you might appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete